Great quick and easy pasta dish.
- Place a pan of water on to boil for the linguine, once the water is at a rolling boil add a good couple of pinches of salt.
- Add the Linguine and cook till al dente.
- In a pan over a medium heat, warm the oil then add the garlic, then add the tomato halves, capers and passata, then stir briefly to warm through the passata and tomatoes.
- By now the pasta should be cooked so remove from the water and add to the tomatoes mixture and toss well so the linguine is coated with the sauce, then toss in the chopped basil.
- Serve in a bowl with a sprinkling of grated Parmesan.